How It Works
Luxand Technologies Help Couples Generate Pictures of Their Babies
Couples spend hours discussing what their baby would look like. Will the baby look more like her mom or dad? Studying family photo albums and trying to collate pictures could help concerned couples during the last century. Today, there is a better, simpler and more precise alternative.
Baby Morphing, a new technology developed by Luxand, helps parents, couples and friends to see what their baby would look like based on their pictures alone. The technology only needs photos of the couple’s faces to generate a quality picture of their baby. The technology makes it really easy for couples to create and share babies’ pictures. Yet, Baby Morphing does not stop there, and allows making pictures of babies by taking only one photograph and mixing it with a stock photo of a celebrity or a member of a dating site, depending on the application.
Who and Why Uses Baby Morphing
Family-oriented Web sites can offer couples a free peek into the future of a family, allowing them to see how their baby would look like. Celebrity sites would allow visitors realize their fantasies of having a baby from their crush. Dating services and marriage agencies add value to their services by allowing visitors have some extra unique fun. Baby Morphing is truly universal in its applications as the technology is fully automated, and works without any human interaction.
The Baby Morphing technology revolutionizes the way in which baby’s pictures are generated. The technology generates high-resolution, high-quality faces of babies from facial shots of a couple of people. Baby Morphing provides consistent quality results that do not depend on the quality of the pictures of the parents. Instead of simply mixing the faces or morphing one picture into another half way as virtually all competing technologies do, Baby Morphing works in a different, unique fashion. Baby Morphing detects faces of the parents on the two pictures, recognizes their facial features and classifies characteristic features of each face. After that, the technology generates a picture of a baby’s face by averaging those characteristics.
Baby Morphing always provides results of the highest quality regardless of the quality of the parents’ pictures. Even supplying low-resolution scratched black-and-white photos results in a high-quality color rendering!
Go to Luxand.com
We recommend IT-Summa high load web development
- This policy covers how MakeMeBabies.com treats personal information that we collect or receive, including information related to your past use of MakeMeBabies.com services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy covers how MakeMeBabies.com treats personal photos uploaded and generated on MakeMeBabies.com
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MakeMeBabies.com does not own or control, or to people that MakeMeBabies.com does not employ or manage. Companies such as our Internet access and website and email hosting company, XO Communications, and others have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective websites.
Information Collection and Use
- MakeMeBabies.com collects personal information when you register for using our site.
- When you register, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- MakeMeBabies.com is using Google Analytics to receive and records information including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users. For more information please refer to Google privacy center
- MakeMeBabies.com is using cookies on in order to allow the completion of the “baby making” process or keep a registered user logged-in while using the site. Cookies are expired after 30 minutes.
- MakeMeBabies.com uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
- MakeMeBabies.com does not store uploaded photos beyond need to create baby images in a single session.
- An exception to that is photos of registered users stored in order to allow simple usage of MakeMeBabies.com in the future.
- Uploaded “partner” photos are not associated with the specific user.
- MakeMeBabies.com does not claim ownership on uploaded photos.
Generated Baby Images
- Generated baby images, including their graphical frame and parent thumbnails are the property of MakeMeBabies.com
- Every baby has a permanent unguessable unique URL to allow sharing it with friends.
- Registered users are able to erase baby images from our servers.
- Unregistered users are able to register right after creating the baby and erase it from our servers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MakeMeBabies.com does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide MakeMeBabies.com services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
How to remove your information from our servers
- Please sign in, then go to your profile (click on your photo at the very top) then "Edit Profile" and then delete profile.
- This will remove your information including photos and babies from our servers.
- MakeMeBabies.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions or Suggestions